Course Name: Salesforce.com Basics
Course Duration: Evening Classes, 2 Hours a day for 3 days [ Online and In Person ]
Ideal for individuals who are:
- New to Salesforce.com and are looking to learn how to administer Salesforce.com
- Developers looking to understand the basics of Salesforce.com, the environment structure and the platform components
- New Salesforce.com users who have just started using it for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service and are looking to maximize the use of Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com CRM basics
- Salesforce.com environments
- Salesforce.com Dos and Don’ts
- Navigating Salesforce.com
- Accessing Setup
- Setting up personal preferences
- How to access data within Salesforce.com
- Basic configuration within Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com security features
Course Cost: $495/-
For more information or to sign up, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Our Online Salesforce.com Training Academy for more details.
Fact. Using Salesforce alone will not increase your sales. You need to customize your Salesforce iteration to meet your needs, but you also need to hold your sales team accountable. United Cloud Solutions can help with both.
There are limitless possibilities with Salesforce. It’s what makes Salesforce such a great tool, but can also make it pretty paralyzing, not knowing where or how to start. You want a solution that fits all your needs. United Cloud solutions can customize Salesforce so you get the most of it.
Once you have a Salesforce customized, then you need to make sure your sales team performs. As a sales manager or director the best thing you can do is train your team on how to use Salesforce properly, but also know to hold them accountable. You need to know how to track all their efforts, manage the opportunity pipeline and leverage events and calendars, and tasks. You also need to know how to create action plans so your team can meet sales goals and rate leads and opportunities. More importantly, you need to know how to develop accurate reports and dashboards and set up approval processes.
United Cloud Solutions can customize Salesforce for Atlanta businesses as well as teach sales managers how to hold their team accountable. There is a free lunch and learn on February 26th. Learn How to Hold Your Sales Team Accountable with Salesforce at Roam Dunwoody located at 1155 Mount Vernon Hwy, Suite #800 Atlanta, GA 30338 from 12-2 pm. Register today.